Mesotherapy

Mesotherapy

 

What is mesotherapy and how does it act?

Mesotherapy is one of the most popular anti-aging methods worldwide. Over time, the skin loses components, such as hyaluronic acid, a molecule that retains water in the skin and is responsible for its firmness. Moreover, due to the modern lifestyle (sun, air pollution, stress, smoking, etc.) our cells are exposed to oxidative stress. As a result aging processes are accelerated and the skin has increased needs for antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and enzymes. These are the needs that are met with mesotherapy.

 

How is the treatment performed?

Hyaluronic acid, vitamin, enzyme, trace element, mineral, amino acid and antioxidant molecules are injected into the skin every 0.5 to 1 cm using a very fine needle. Hence, we manage to improve skin cellular functions and slow down the skin aging process.

Special iontophoresis or ultrasound devices allow us to boost the absorptions of the mesotherapy substances or even avoid injections. Injectable mesotherapy is superior to needle-free mesotherapy, because it has been proved that minor skin injury caused by the needle stimulates the healing mechanisms of the skin, thus contributing to its rejuvenation. Additionally, with injectable mesotherapy the substances penetrate better into the skin and are more efficacious.

In which areas can mesotherapy be applied?

Mesotherapy is applied in the face, neck, décolleté and hands and provides deep hydration and rejuvenation of the skin. It improves skin firmness and decelerates the signs of age.

Mesotherapy is a treatment that enhances skin function, hydrates it and improves its texture. However, expected results should not include wrinkle elimination or skin firmness.

Mesotherapy can be combined with other aesthetic treatments in order to improve or prolong the results.

Are there any marks or scars after the treatment?

Immediately after the treatment, some pin-prick marks may appear, which vanish in 2-3 days. However, in the hands and neck the irritation may in some cases persist for up to a week. In any case, you can perform a prick test in a small area, before your start the treatments so that you know what it will be like.

Is it a safe treatment?

All the substances have been used in cosmetology for many years without reports of any frequent and severe adverse reactions. They are substances that naturally occur in our skin and body.

 

 

MESOTHERAPY AGAINST CELLULITE

 

What is cellulite and why do we get it? 80% of women have cellulite and the remaining 20% think they do.  Cellulite is inherent to the nature of women. It gradually appears after puberty, when female hormones start to be secreted.

Cellulite is a multifactorial condition. A key role in its appearance is played by heredity (poor blood and lymphatic circulation, low connective tissue and subcutaneous quality, sagging skin). The genetic make-up of women’s adipose and connective tissue predisposes for the formation of cellulite. Hormonal changes and lifestyle (sedentary life, poor diet, and smoking) are conducive to its appearance. All this leads to the appearance of orange-peel skin. As we grow older, gradual skin sagging makes cellulite more obvious

Can cellulite be corrected?

There is no permanent solution or cure for cellulite. However, mesotherapy is an effective weapon. Using lipolytic substances that stimulate the microcirculation and improve the connective tissue in the affected area, we can achieve satisfactory results.

The treatment is more efficacious if we have normal body mass, eat a healthy diet and work out.

Combined with special machines that stimulate the lymphatic circulation, burn fat and tighten the skin, it can deliver spectacular results.

The program consists of several sessions (10-12) and some maintenance treatments.

Share onShare on Facebook