• Wet your skin before shaving-use warm water
• Use shaving cream or gel-let it for 2-3 minutes on your skin
If you have very thick hair try to use a hair conditioner instead of shaving cream
• Shave in the direction that hair growths-rinse your razor after each swipe
• Rinse your face with cold water to reduce irritation
• Change blades regularly (do not use them more than 5 times)
• Shaving may irritate your skin especially if you have acne.
Use a sharp blade and shave lightly. Never try to shave off acne!
Or try electric razor or trimmer.
• Use soothing cream or lotion after shaving to hydrate and calm your skin.